'Cause it's bad to do what's easy just 'cause it's easy And I want to do what pleases me but I can't Disneyland Trip Report: Part 4

 You can read the previous three installments HERE, HERE, and HERE.

On my last day at Disneyland, I was by myself again. I made it to rope drop this time and  went immediately over to Splash Mountain. The entire first hour, I had the entire mountain to myself, and just soaked up those precious moments.

20220809_083547

By Day 4, I had gotten the hang of being at Disneyland by myself, and I went a little mad with power.

20220809_094126
#LeoSzn

20220809_102912

As a classical singer, I don't normally get to eat ice cream, so I tried my first Mickey ice cream!
20220809_134953

20220809_135039

20220809_135338

I really at this point just LEANED into being able to do whatever I wanted, and I just rode the same attractions over and over and over AND OVER all day, specifically riding ones with Core Memories attached to them.
20220809_133155

20220809_171548

20220809_192807

20220809_202237

20220809_183129

20220809_225914

I know originally, I was going to make this my last trip and never go to Disneyland again, but I realize that I could never actually do that. I just will most likely not go back for a very long time. I took these photos for the Core Memories just in case.

When Fantasmic was happening, I just rode Pirates over and over.
20220809_204042

20220809_204049

I spent the entire last two hours of the park being opened just riding Splash Mountain over and over again. I even walked all the way back to where the line started even when I didn't have to just so I could experience it whilst I still could.
20220809_232236

We were the last log of the night. We ended up being the  dance party log, but even that didn't take the sting off. I usually cry at the finale, but when it hit me that this was really the end, I don't even think I was able to even see it through the tears. Then that was it. It was over. Security was there to get people out. They were nice enough to let me change my shoes.

I took the photos on my way out.

20220810_001023

20220810_001107

20220810_001122

20220810_001223

20220810_001232

20220810_001453

20220810_001511

20220810_001732

20220810_002009

All things must end, but sometimes they are never around long enough, and you wish you could stay with them just a little bit longer.

20220809_235636

Comments