memories have me shivering with all the worlds, with all the worlds we've seen Disneyland Trip Report: Part 1

 

@lebasfondmusic

until next time, Disneyland πŸ’”

♬ Sunroof - Nicky Youre & dazy
@lebasfondmusic #disneyland #disneylandartdrop #fyp ♬ Music For a Sushi Restaurant - Harry Styles

Well, I am back from Disneyland. I have been back since last Wednesday, but it has taken me this long to collect my thoughts. These days are going to broken up into multiple entries, with the last entry being a nice link list. I have a lot of Thoughts and Feelings.

For my 35th birthday, I took myself to Disneyland!

EDIT: OKAY, SO Blogger deleted EVERYTHING that I had just written, so I have to write it ALL again! :D 

Everyone who knows me knows that I like being in other places, but I detest the act of physically getting there, and I am pretty sure flying is at the bottom of my list of experiences that I enjoy,

I was camped out in a quiet corner of SFO because everyone was just walking around without masks coughing and hacking and I am not about that. I studied my Dutch, German, and French for about an hour and a half. I also told the Duolingo Owl he was going to Hell about 5-6 times.

20220805_080907
I had dropped my shield at this point, but THANK GOODNESS I am always over-prepared! Goggles it is, kids! Selfie at the airport to show I was on my way!

20220805_081258
And we made it to Anaheim! Here was the selfie I sent everyone to let them know I arrived safely!

THIS was the selfie I took for myself! The whole hotel room had this vanity lighting, and the main large mirror above the sink and counter were basically one giant ring light, which I thought was VERY silly. I guess that's for influencers and vloggers. I just thought it was very silly, and it created VERY ~dramatic~ shadows on me because of my bone structure.
20220805_133104

20220805_141742
Off to Downtown Disney! This shirt is not as flattering as I would like, honestly, but I loooove the colour and it reminds me of the original Red Head from Pirates of the Caribbean. It's just a fun vibe!

20220805_133202

ALSO gotta take a picture of the hotel room RIGHT before I absolutely TRASHED IT. Just kidding.

I did not eat at the airport because everyone was coughing and hacking and sneezing, and I am NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE! By this point, I was starving, and I  saw someone else with this pizza and that was that!
20220805_154618
Another Fun Fact About Me (there's a quiz at the end! πŸ‘€πŸ˜œ): I only like SUPER authentic pizza like this, or I like the lousy frozen microwave pizza with stuffed crust and literally NOTHING in between! πŸ˜‚

Walked around Downtown Disney for a bit looking at all of the beautiful silletas until I reached this abomination!
20220805_151041

20220805_151031

This is such absolute freaking BS, I don't even know where to start. It's the compass from Pocahontas.

....I have no words, honestly. But I am very tired.

Anyway, I was DONE with that, so I went back to my hotel room and  hunkered down for the night. Never underestimate my ability to waste time! :D

Okay, art drop day tomorrow! :D

Comments