A very merry unbirthday to you! Disneyland Trip Report: Part 3
You can read Part 1 HERE, and Part 2 HERE.
Second Day at DISNEYLAND! My friend Mara met me for my birthday! Sadly, we didn't take any selfies! :(
It was a very slow and casual day! Just a lot of riding things casually, sitting and drinking cool beverages and hanging out. It was just so nice!
I only made it over to Tom Sawyer Island ONCE on this trip because there were issues with the Mark Twain and Fantasmic. Tom Sawyer Island is one of my most treasured and special parts of Disneyland.
Increasing ridiculousness:
NOT pictured: me trying to get off this rock!
After our last ride, we got trapped because of the fireworks and the stupid parades and Fantasmic! By the time I walked Mara to her husband's car, I was so tired, I didn't want to go back. Here are the absolutely BEAUTIFUL gifts she gave me for my birthday! π
MY HEART!!! He went INSTANTLY on my backpack!!!!!
Outfit check!
(the happy birthday washed off!)
The next day, my friend Lauren came out to celebrate my birthday! I think that, unfortunately, this was my WORST day. I didn't get up on time for rope drop, and getting into the park after rope drop is NOT good for me. Lauren got stuck trying to drive in, and then got stuck trying to park. The woman behind me in line was mocking her clearly autistic child, calling him worthless and stupid (seriously, FUCK you, lady).
Trying to recoup, I went into the lobby for Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln to FINALLY get to see the 50th Anniversary Exhibit for Haunted Mansion (that I had wanted to see since the exhibit opened in 2019!
It was so special seeing these pieces in real life!
Lauren bought me the Elliot bucket I wanted for my birthday! We referred to him as "our son" for the rest of the day and carried him around like a baby.
Okay, that's all for now! Tomorrow is the last day!












Comments
Post a Comment