She's out of my life And I don't know whether to laugh or cry

 I am glad that this week is almost over.

20260430_071207

20260430_071219

20260430_071331

20260430_071340
This is so unintentionally overly dramatic, lmao.

20260430_071407

20260430_071419

Cardigan: Miss Ladybug CA
Blouse, skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Tights: Target
Shoes: Hot Chocolate
πŸ‘™:Pour Moi

20260430_071808
Of course, details on the Little Red Riding Hood shoes πŸ’

Tomorrow is the full moon, and so I wore this as my coord for today.

Yesterday, I got zero photos of my coord. :(

20260429_073022
I managed this one.

20260429_093841
And I took a pic of my socks matching my shoes.


Recently, (and I talked about this a bit before) I quietly just let someone leave my life. No flounce, no final goodbye, no fanfare. Just a quiet slip out the back door. It's been over two months now. It's astounding how little the abscence is felt. I pause for a second--is there something wrong with me? Should I be feeling more about this than I am? Or was this such a long time coming that it's more of a relief than anything else?

I feel more sad that there have been a couple of "characters" on my commute that I haven't seen in a few weeks. I hope that they're alright, wherever they are. 

Strange, isn't it? How I can miss people whose names I don't even know and not feel anything about friendships that are over 20 years leaving. 

My grandmother had this marvelous expression, "good riddance to bad rubbish." 

Seriously, though. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Comments