Take time an' dry your pretty eyes Watch the seagull fly far-off skies
I have cried so much lately.
My eyes scarcely have time to recover before I start to cry again. Everything is so terrible, and as someone who just feels everything so deeply, it is just awful.
We have been getting some surprise rain recently. If it were any other year, I would love the rain. I love the coziness of it, and watching it fall from inside looking out a window. Autumn used to be my favourite time of the year, I used to wistfully yearn for it all the year long. Now any sort of warmth or nostalgia for it is stymied by the exhausting commercialism, the shitty bus and and transit schedules, having lost my entire summer to other people's bullshit. I hate rain this year, and I hate how dark it is so early now. I already miss Summer so much, I could start crying again!!!
I went to Sheng Kee this weekend by myself to get mooncakes for Mid-Autumn (which is this coming weekend. I also got a couple of treats for myself (hee hee).
Banana mooncake!
...which I ate immediately (hahaha)
A mango mooncake (which I ate as soon as I got home, hahaha)
The box I brought in for my co-workers.
Sunday was a quiet and lazy day in which I had the house mostly to myself.
Except that my son Toast does not understand personal space.
I thought this was iced coffee, but it was iced tea. Still nice, though!
I am aching to feel like myself again. I have been dressing up as much as I can---we are talking about coords that are COORDinating! That helps a little and I have been getting lots of compliments. Everything just feels so empty. I am desperate for a little serotonin. :(
















Comments
Post a Comment