Monterey Recap, Part 1
I am going to try doing smaller, and more recaps hoping to bypass the annoying ass formatting issues with HTML on Blogger now. :(
If I may say so myself, I took some pretty gorgeous photos on this trip--which greatly betray the reality of how many fucking people were there. Like the amount of people at the aquarium was legitimately UNBEARABLE. If you were to look at these photos, you would think it was a completely relaxed and breezy experience. Well, the fuck it was NOT. Holy shit, I know that it was a Friday in the Summer, and we were even there early, but it was absolutely slammed. I guess the last several times I have gone have been on weekdays in the off-season. Make no mistake, it's genuinely wonderful that that many people are going to an aquarium of all places, but it was so packed to the point where it was almost not fun. And so many people were just thoughtless and rude. :(
I didn't take very many outfit selfies, because the coord that I had picked for my birthday wasn't actually as cute as I had hoped. :(
I did enjoy it, I really did! I am just still... slightly disappointed. :( I wanna go back again on a weekday in October or something.






Comments
Post a Comment