Don't it always seem to go That you don't know what you've got Till it's gone They paved paradise And put up a parking lot
I cut my hair last night.
This is not the haircut.
This is how long my hair was right before I cut it.
Did you need all 7 (million) of these photos? Well, no. But it's also my blog, and I will do what I want. ππ
I cut it a little too short, a little shorter than what I wanted, but my hair grows insanely fast, and so probably by this weekend will have grown significantly. I feel like my current haircut (again, not pictured above) makes me look more like Snow White (hee hee). Sadly, I instantly miss my hair being that length.π ππππI do like playing with my hair at this shorter length and the ringlets are really cute, hee hee.
I ordered some new hair products from Native (which I love love love--don't care so much for the name, though) because they have a SUPER CUTE Peanuts collection --I needed new shampoo and conditioner anyway (I really like their 2-in-1 Sea Salt & Cedar, so it will be nice to spice things up a bit).
It's darker when I get up in the morning now, and it's a little dark when I leave. It's still light outside, but I am already sad about the days getting shorter and shorter. I was unable to appreciate the Summer the way I wanted to this year. It was significantly better than last year, but I still feel like I "missed" Summer. :( I know I keep bringing this up, but this year was supposed to be the bestest and most amazing year ever, and it's just been on colossal let down. I am so deeply sad that's already mid-August. I know I keep talking about this and I keep bringing it up, but I cannot stress enough, I am so sad about the seasons changing. Textbook Torschlusspanik. I never feel like I get to "Summer" enough.
I finally sorted some of the stuff out with seeing The Breeders on Saturday. I hate that no one is bloody reliable, but I did find a friend to go with, and I am instantly relieved. Having definitive answers for me is a huge deal (I just realized I made a Breeders pin, lol!)
Anyway, here's to a much smoother rest of this week, because I absolutely need it.







Comments
Post a Comment