⭐π€⭐π⭐
It's finally Friday.
What a week it has been.
I have been 39 for a week now, and it doesn't feel any more special or exciting. Everything just feels sad. My birthday was greatly overshadowed by a (planned) narcissist meltdown from my sister, and then her eating all of my birthday cake. I literally can't have anything, can I? π I think this has just been exemplary of how generally awful this whole year has been. It was promised that it would just be the most special and wonderful year for so many reasons, and it has been so legitimately awful. I guess having the narco sibling literally eat off of my birthday cake I barely got any of perfectly encapsulates this whole year (and maybe even my whole life).
I FINISHED CARO NOME! It's coming out as a single next Friday (and it's already on SoundCloud). It feels good and very freeing to be done with it (finally). It's like that meme of photos from the day that Nicole Kidman finalized her divorce from Tom Cruise (LMAO). Now it's onto the next one! I am already way farther along with "Vissi D'arte" (which is next in line), and then "Chacun le sait"(which I am going to end with a wholly unnecessary gratuitous F6 BECAUSE I CAN).
I am seeing The Breeders a week from tomorrow and I am not even excited. ππ I really hope this horrible sadness passes very soon.



Comments
Post a Comment