it's not to bad in LA (Part 2)

 Day 2 was a zoo day!

20260620_112158


That morning before we went to the zoo, we stopped by the beautiful koi garden attached to the hotel after breakfast.

20260620_085113

20260620_084926

20260620_085115

20260620_084936
It was so magical.

Here are some photos from the zoo out of order:

20260620_105240

20260620_114629

20260620_113602

20260620_113608

20260620_112405
I just thought this was so funny.

20260620_111219

20260620_133657

20260620_134514

20260620_132922

20260620_132935
My aunt talking to the giraffe.

20260620_131832

20260620_130353

20260620_115910

20260620_114813

20260620_142456

20260620_142749

20260620_143354
A toy I really wanted, but didn't get (and is now going to haunt me forever).

After the zoo, we dropped my aunt off and we went shopping on Magnolia Street:

20260620_152753

20260620_153338

20260620_154006
I loved this cat-themed vintage mall.

20260620_155827
This is Nigel, one of the store cats.

20260620_160526


For dinner we had the best sushi ever:

20260620_183840

20260620_184134
I absolutely loved these rolls. It was neat because there was so much on the menu I hadn't seen at any other sushi place, so I got to go outside my comfort zone.


Comments