it's not so bad in LA (Part One)

 A week ago, I was in LA on a trip visiting my aunt and doing a few fun things. 

20260619_135359


20260619_130842
I managed to pack the vast majority of my stuff in this vintage Snoopy suitcase. I also forgot how much I hate flying and airports and how badly people behave in them.

We landed in Burbank, got the rental car, and immediately went to go pick up my aunt so we could go out to a late lunch.

20260619_143305
I had never been to a Bob's Big Boy before, but it was so fun!

20260619_143221
Every Friday, this location has a classic car meet up!

20260619_155347

Such a cute place. I wish we had one up here! 

Two things I absolutely detest. πŸ˜†
20260619_161316 

hey, it's meeee
  20260619_185955

Was pretty stoked to find this!
20260619_190127

20260619_190211

This got me 😭
20260619_192452

20260619_192640

20260619_192820

20260619_204652

The amazing view from our hotel room.

Comments