are you with me, are you with me?

Someone actually gets to go on vacation this week.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And she cannot believe that this person is me! 

The Summer Solstice is this week. I have not been able to enjoy the longest days of the year because the air quality has been so bad that I haven't been able to be outside. And it's been foggy. Whilst I do love the fog, give me at least one sunset? Please? lol.

I am also stressed about what I am wearing on this trip because it's going to be hot(ish) in LA, and I do not  do well with weather changes of any kind (and the allergy meds  I am on right now are very heat sensitive!). I will also be traveling with people who famously say very negative things about *everything* I wear, so I am not looking forward to dealing with *comments*. 😵😑😭

 

Sweater: new to me, a gift from a friend! (brand is West Bridge Apparel)
Skirt, safety shorts, tights: Amazon
Shoes: Alegria x Peanuts collection 

(I had to change what I was originally wearing today, and I am not at all disappointed with how this last-minute choice came out!)

 I know that the astrology for the next couple of weeks is supposed to be very auspicious, but it still doesn't feel... that great yet. But I did see a video last night that was like, "the first half of the year was supposed to prepare you for how wonderful the latter half is supposed to be," and to "not give up on 2026!" Well, 2026 thus fas has been a nightmare. It has brought me to multiple breaking points. It was also supposed to have removed things (and people) from your life that aren't meant to go with you to this magical new timeline (and I can sort of see that, tbh). It's supposed to be especially great right now because Venus is in Leo (and I am a Leo Sun and stellium, with a Leo Venus), so it's supposed to be extra great. Or, you know, something like that. Oh, and I think Mercury is going back into the microwave or something soon. Great! Lol.

I will say this, though--it was definitely eye-opening seeing that video and  resassuring me (and Leos as a whole) that what we have lost thus far in 2026 was meant to go. That they weren't actually losses, and good riddance to bad rubbish! I had two very large things that were constantly frying my entire nervous system, and those have both all but left, leaving me depleted in their wake, but slowly starting to come back to myself. I didn't realize at the time how much both of these people were constantly taking from me. I don't miss them at all.

That's not.... entirely true. There is something about both of these connections that I miss: what I could have been and who I could have met in their place so as to not have wasted so much of my life dealing with them. 

I am going to try singing later today.  I know that I have to be *VERY GENTLE* with my voice because I have hardly sang at all in the last almost 4 weeks, and  I am still coughing. I was able to sing a tiny bit this morning, which was very scary. It's always that fear when I get sick that THIS TIME will be the end of the finish for my voice and I will NEVER BE ABLE TO SING AGAIN. (I cannot stress enough that this is somehow both the most irrational and yet completely rational response any singer could have.) I have only sang a teeny-tiny bit during this allergy round for fear of vocal damage. But I tell myself I have been sick before and have been able to do it again, so I told myself I can do it again this time.😷😤

It's packing and prepping for my vacation for the rest of the week! I still cannot believe this is real and it's really happening to me! 😭

Comments