two outfit recaps from last week

 I forgot to transfer some of the photos to Flickr, but these were the two best coords of the week.


TUESDAY:

20260512_071221

20260512_071439

20260512_071452

Outer cardigan: True vintage, retired USPS cardigan
Cardigan: Miss Ladybug CA
Top: Joanie Clothing (Rip)
Fake pants, Snoopy socks: Amazon
Shoes: Duck Feet, second-hand

WEDNESDAY:

20260513_071238

20260513_071326

20260513_071317

20260513_071734

Outer cardigan: same as above
Cardigan: true vintage, Girl Scout (eBay)
Blouse, skirt, safety shorts, penny loafers:Amazon
Tights: Target

Last week was not the best for coords, and I have had to "mute" myself for the last couple of weeks. Most of the week was spent in coords that didn't *quite* jive, or were uncomfortable. I really like these penny loafers and I cannot believe I had never considered them before. They are a very comfortable shoe, and they're great for colder days because sometimes my feet get too cold in the clogs.

I was off on Monday of this last week because I had a dentist appointment, so I only had 3 official coords and a casual Friday outfit that was a fail. I am hoping that this week because I have 5 of my favourite outfits ever that I can finally feel like myself again after having to be both uncomfortable and having to "mute" myself. 

These last couple of weeks have been very, very hard on me. I had a pretty great weekend this week and feel restored in my ways, but so many things are still up in the air and unsure. I don't do well with uncertainty. I have a profound fear of the unknown.

I really hope that wearing my favourite outfits all in one week will really be restorative and will help me feel like myself again.

Comments