coords that I wore this week!
These are the coords I wore this week:
MONDAY
It was hot, it was windy, the pollen was so bad. I was OVER IT.
TUESDAY:
I had some mild construction work to do (this isn't even a joke, lmao), so I was semi-casual. The sun was still a HUGE problem.
WEDNESDAY
I love this coord so much.
And it was GREAT not to be BLOATED.
THURSDAY
This one is the PERFECT balance between casual, cute, and office-appropriate. I also had to go more construction-y stuff, so I wore the t-shirt
FRIDAY
More stuff to break down and construct.
Saturday I also wore today, so...
SUNDAY:
Wore this coord, didn't get a full pic of it, love it, though. Might be in my new cartoon rotation.
MONDAY:
Went to the cemetery to bring my grandparents flowers, re-wore this top. My grandma had had this exact pull-over, so I thought it was appropriate to wear it to go and see her.
Too lazy to do full break downs this week, but I have worn all this stuff before, and you can easily find them in the fashion beep beep tag.























Comments
Post a Comment