I'll love you till the poets run out of rhyme π
I cried all day and it also rained all day, so I guess it worked out. π
All Caballeros H*te π§
I feel like I really look like my grandmother when I dress like this.
Rain jacket, brown cardigan, skirt, safety shorts, shoes, Mickey Mouse umbrella, cat ear headphones: Amazon
Blouse: Simple Retro
Caballeros shirt: Teacups Closet
Tights: Target
Purse: thrifted (eBay)
(I am going to try to be less Amazon-heavy tomorrow.)
I have not been happy with my coords the last few days because they've been so bulky with having to wear a shirt underneath the button-up blouses. I have been really excited about tomorrow's coord all week since I prepped it. My new penny loafers arrived yesterday and I am excited to debut them with this coord. I think these last two coords have been a little too fast fashion-y and modern... muted, almost, and I think tomorrow will be a much-needed return to form.
Today is Cinco de Mayo, and my family is from the one part of Mexico that actually celebrates. I was going to wear my Mexico National jersey jacket, but chose not to because it's raining and I didn't want yet another piece of clothing to drag along.
It's also the death anniversary of my friend's mother. I miss her very much. It's one of, but not the only, reason I cried a lot today.
I hope tomorrow will be better than today, because today was pretty lousy. π






Comments
Post a Comment