I sat alone and waited Until I saw the moon And then the stars erupted From the blackest sky I've seen And I fell into a dream
This week has been A Lot, and I am OVER IT.
I did not get my selfie spot today (although I did get a couple of pics there at the end, they're not good enough to post, though).
I bought a new-to-me vintage suitcase! ππΌ
It has a few stains I am going to try to see if I can get out, but I adore it.
And so do the cats. I had to hide it because they all wanted to investigate it.
I am feeling really emotional right now, and I know it's the full moon. I also know that there's a lot happening right now, but I also know that the moon is amplifying that. I am feeling everything all at once. Everything is so very heavy right now and it's all very acutely felt. Right now I am just sitting in this emotional discomfort. Everything feels weird and heavy and gross. Like I need a shower and I haven't had one in days sort of a thing. I cried a lot today, and even crying a lot didn't relieve anything.
I am just always wishing and hoping for better days.








Comments
Post a Comment