And the cure for death is Wild and breathless When you need more than you'll ever know Don't die away, don't die away, don't die away

 It was a Monday of Mondays.

20260504_070924

20260504_071343

20260504_071023
May the 4th be with you. 

20260504_071319
I kept having to move because of the sun.

Chewbacca shirt: Disneyland (kids size)
Blouse: thrifted, vintage expo
Cardigan, skirt, safety shorts, shoes: Amazon
Tights: Target
πŸ‘™: PourMoi

Wanted to still rep my Star Wars, even if I had to hide it.

20260502_110452
Saturday was a huge disappointed brought to you by my sister's selfishness. I was able to get some chores down anyway.

20260502_165730
I changed into the sweatshirt I bought at the vintage expo, the one that my grandma had had.

20260502_172520

20260502_172234
I took my mom out for sushi so she would still get some after the huge disappointment of not being able to go to Japan Town.

20260502_175812

20260502_181447
Toast is also Over It.

Sunday I went a visitation. It was very sad.

20260503_182800
This was written on a garbage can, IDK why this was so funny to me.

20260503_184624
I saw an angel number on this bus. I sometimes see this same bus on Market Street. I guess it was just a way of letting me know everything was going to be okay.

Today was VERY cold and it's been a bit rainy. I forgot my large over-cardigan and I wholly regretted it. :( The real feel tonight will be 46°. :(

I am already tired thinking about this upcoming week and this weekend.  :( I am determined to get through this. I have next Monday off for a dentist appointment and I hope that will bring me the break I need. 


Comments