Zoos I have been to and want to go toπŸ¦πŸ―πŸ¦’πŸ—πŸ¦“πŸΌπŸ¨πŸ¦§

 I thought that since I am such a zoo enthusiast that I should start keeping track of the zoos I have been to, as well as the ones that I want to go to (I will make a separate post like this for aquariums at a later date).

This post is designed to be updated regularly as I attend more zoos! 🐱‍πŸš€✨πŸ’•✔

20230804_160925

P022111131446



100_0517

100_4203

20200830_111110

20200807_132245

20231210_133558

 20230804_153601


ZOO AND ZOO-LIKE EXPERIENCES I HAVE BEEN TO:

  • San Francisco Zoo
  • Oakland Zoo
  • Happy Hollow Zoo
  • Coyote Point Museum (now known as CuriOdyssey Zoo and Science Playground)
  • Los Angeles Zoo
  • Marine World (now known as Discovery Kingdom)
  • Memphis Zoo
  • Prospect Park Zoo
  • Sacramento Zoo
  • Stone Zoo
  • Safari West
  • Little Rock Zoo
  • Oregon Zoo
  • Applegate Merced Zoo (and it was terrible) 


ZOOS AND ZOO-LIKE EXPERIENCES I WANT TO GO TO:


  • San Diego Zoo
  • San Diego Safari Park
  • Bronx Zoo
  • Minnesota Zoo
  • Lincoln Park Zoo
  • Brookfield Zoo
  • Central Park Zoo
  • Port Defiance Zoo
  • Columbus Zoo
  • Cincinnati Zoo
  • Milwaukie Zoo

Comments