You don't know I won't lie, one of these days you'll belong

 I did not get to take selfies in my usual spot today, and it almost ruined my entire day.

20260408_063629

20260408_080416

20260408_080417

20260408_080449

Cardigan: true vintage, second-hand (eBay)
T-Shirt: The Pains of Being Pure at Heart online store
Skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Tights: Target
Shoes: Duck Feet, second-hand (from a friend)

I have decided to spice up the format a little but, taking some notes from other fashion blogs and tell you where you can get/I got some of the items other than just saying "second-hand." (if I remember, lol lol lol)

I was still able to take decent outfit photos that were up to my standards, but I am still VERY IRRITATED.

From my walk home yesterday:
20260407_181447
This is about to be GREEN green again because it's going to rain for the next few days. πŸ’šπŸ’§



Comments