We could start a life, sun-kissed and sweet

 Easter and Halloween are my two favourite holidays. πŸŽƒπŸ£

20260404_123029

A lot of the time when it comes to holidays, I get the (false) sensation that I am still waiting for them to happen after they've passed. This year for Easter, I absolutely felt Easter and don't have that residual feeling this time!

20260403_165400

20260403_165347

20260403_165353

20260403_165321

20260403_165319
Someone on my street decorates all these trees for every holiday, it's so cute!

20260403_195816
My beautiful sunset on Friday night. 

Saturday, my mom and I went to the zoo to get physical cards for our zoo memberships instead of just the stupid Google wallet digital cards.

20260404_092241
This is new and I thought this was so cool!!!!

20260404_093446
I love the SF Zoo so much.

20260404_094049
The gave all the animals an Easter egg hunt!

20260404_101226
RIP to a legend.

20260404_101600

20260404_102218

20260404_102429

20260404_102652

20260404_102719

20260404_103714

20260404_104721

20260404_105716

20260404_110546

20260404_110730

20260404_121250

20260404_121115
The SF Zoo is so beautiful.

20260404_120005
This is so Jurassic Park-coded.

20260404_122115

20260404_122120

20260404_122818

20260404_124447

20260404_124858

20260404_125517

20260404_131528
I wish they would bring back the Doggy Diner, honestly.

20260404_131514
OMG it was SO HOT.
20260404_134445
You are never too old to sneak a treat into the cart when shopping with mom. πŸ‘€πŸ˜‡

I tried to take selfies and Toast crashed them:

20260404_144942

20260404_145033

20260404_145036

20260404_145041

20260404_145050

20260404_145122

20260404_145132

20260404_161454
I will do anything to avoid ironing, and hand-sewed these appliques to the dresses I bought my nieces for their birthdays.

20260404_182837

20260404_182845
I love Easter so much.

20260403_165334  
It's such an aesthetically sweet holiday. 

20260405_084004

20260405_123332

20260405_094212

I feel like Easter REALLY Eastered this year and I am feeling so sunny and full.

Comments