two tiers above the best I've got
This weekend was Certainly a Weekend.
I love my City. ππ
It RAIN-rained on Friday.
This raincoat is for a normal/ adult-sized person (and not a Melody-sized one), and I always feel like Bernard from The Rescuers ("Duty calls.")
There was just enough of a break in the rain for me to take these two.
Saturday is always a chore day. Just a girl and her Emotional Support Glen Campbell against the world.
Still making my way through all my Easter candy. Not quite ready to let Easter go.
Had a bit of time on Saturday afternoon where I got to sit down with my new-to-me Port Orleans bed runner I am going to turn into another jumper. I say and listened to videos of people going to Tokyo Disneyland, dreaming of my own travel, and taking all the seams out.
It was VERY stormy off and on the entire day (and Toast sat in the window being offended by it... but wouldn't get out of the window.... cats, man!)
UGH.
Now I quite like the rain, and I know that it is desperately needed, but the highways flooded almost instantly this time. Usually, there is weeks upon weeks of rain built up for that to happen, but for the second time in a row, Highway 1 flooded almost instantly. You think they'd... do something about that.
We ran the vacuum. ππππ
Saturday night we went to go see my friends Julie Benko and Jason Yeager perform their new album! It was so nice to see them.
I bought their daughter a Sloth Warmie! I hope she loves it!
No photos from Sunday (as it was wholly miserable). It rendered me exhausted. I am trying to not be exhausted looking at this week ahead. My May is going to be so stacked with things, I am trying to not think about it. My tummy is literally in knots from stress and anxiety, but I am trying. That's the important part, that I continue to try even though everything is so hard and so miserable right now. I hate not knowing the answers to things.


















Comments
Post a Comment