Rebel, that's right I'm on my own, I'll call my own shots Thank you

 I decided that because Mondays are hard, I would go in hard on the first coord of the week.

20260427_071909 
I haven't worn this coord since... October? :o

20260427_071425

20260427_071446


20260427_071517

20260427_071713

20260427_071646

20260427_071727

20260427_071528

20260427_071741

20260427_071937

20260427_072013
I kept having to move because the sun kept moving (lol lol lol)

But I am really glad that I got my selfie spot for this one. 

Outer cardigan: true vintage, 1950s (eBay)
Cardigan: second-hand, true vintage Girl Scout (eBay)
Broach: true vintage, from my deceased neighbour πŸ’”
Breeders pin:  vintage, from the Breeders Digest fan club (Etsy)
Blouse: Cider
Skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Tights: Target
Shoes: Sven Clogs
πŸ‘™: Pour Moi

I am going to try to be better about listing where I got stuff from, instead of just saying "vintage, thrifted."

On Friday night, Pebbles took my spot in bed, and turned on the heated blanket (daring me to do something about it)

20260424_232731

Since there were a lot of things happening this weekend in the Bay Area, I thought it would be best to just... stay home and skip all of them! :D
20260425_105151
Doing my laundry then it is! LOL.

20260425_105504

20260425_155943

20260425_155946
I wasn't paying enough attention to Pebbles, so she blocked the TV!

20260425_181640
I got dirty and ended up having to change.

20260425_203732
Toast "catching" moths through the window.

20260426_133248

20260426_133251

20260426_133258

20260426_133336
Saturday and Sunday, I worked on this little drawing. I am obsessed with it.

I have been thinking of starting a series where I draw little unrelated scenes and then write short prose to go with them.

20260426_203321
I also changed my Skipper's outfit! I am thinking of recreating this!

It was nice to make myself rest this last weekend. I know that May is just going to be BONKERS, and that I need moments of rest. BART was only running partial service on Sunday for routine lighting maintenance in the tunnel, and 19th avenue was out. There were also events in the Half Moon Bay area and so Highway 1 was a parking lot. I didn't go anywhere because that just sounded like a nightmare to deal with. Last-last weekend the  Bay Bridge was out for repairs. I wanted to go to the Oakland Museum of California Yesterday, but I ended up sleeping in and staying home. I think my body just needed to rest. I did, however, spend too much time on my phone--a lot more than I wanted to. :( I still have the Forest App, and I might go back to using that again just to give myself breaks from the phone. Even though I spent the whole weekend with the cats, sometimes I felt like I didn't spend enough time with them. Especially since May is going to be so stacked, I think that this week I am going to make it a point to use the Forest App and spend that time cuddling my cats. 

I bought a vintage Snoopy suitcase, which should be arriving later this week, just in time for all the vacations I never get to go on. πŸ‘ΉπŸ˜œ


Comments