I'm in the prime of my life but thΠ΅ highlights feel so few and far between
Tuesday is the worst day of the week (by far). π΅π£
The tried and true "cartoon outfit."
Cardigan: true vintage, second-hand Girl Scout (eBay)
Blouse, skirt, safety shorts, cat ear headphones: Amazon
Tights: Target
Shoes: Dansko
Purse: St. John's Bay, true vintage, second-hand (eBay)
Broach and Breeders pin: Etsy
Broach and Breeders pin: Etsy
π:Freya
Before I talk about this, I want to acknowledge that I am fully aware that the entire world is on fire and that there are a million other things to cry about right now. I understand that this is probably one of the most "First World" things I have ever cried about in my entire life. Like, listen, I am fully, wholly aware and cognizant of the fact that is it probably a stupid thing to cry about.
But I still cry about it, okay?!
One of my favourite museums in the entire world is closing for two years in July. It promises to reopen in two years, but it will not be the same. Although they have promised that much will remain the same, a lot of it is going to change. It was a long-time childhood dream of mine to go my entire life, and I only got to go once in 2016 (and it was sort of a bad experience). I want to go again one last time before it's changed (and potentially ruined) forever. :( I am trying so hard to justify spending the money to go and I can't. Everything is so expensive right now, everything is awful.
I am at my physical, emotional, and mental breaking point. π







Comments
Post a Comment