if I could shut my eyes and disconnect my mind there's just one thought I'd think I'd think it all the time
Well, that was certainly a Monday of Mondays.
I always look tall when I am standing by myself in these selfies, but this bloody cone betrays me! π
Outer cardigan: Cider
Under cardigan, blouse, skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Tights: Target
Shoes: Sven clogs, second-hand (from a friend)
Shoes: Sven clogs, second-hand (from a friend)
I didn't like the lighting in my usual selfie spot, so I tried the unthinkable: willingly took selfies at the spot with the bad lighting:
And it ended up being perfect lighting!!!!
I am sure this is a metaphor for something, hahahaha.
This is a coord that I was so excited to wear all weekend. The blouse came in the mail, and I had been READY to wear it. I always prep all of my coords for the entire week on Friday night, in order to which I will need them by day throughout the week, and always with several alternates in case I don't want to wear them once the day comes (this happens a lot). Being excited to wear this coord all weekend made me feel like a kid being excited about something. It was just as cute as I had hoped (this NEVER happens), which is why I took a gamble on the lighting. You know, just to see.
Part of me almost wishes I had saved this one for the vintage market I am going to on Sunday. Would you believe I have actually never gone to an event like this? Mostly because I prefer not to have to buy a ticket to spend more money (outside of something like Disneyland or a museum), and also because I am sure the prices are going to be very jacked up. BUT, I thought that it couldn't hurt to try it at least once, you know? I also thought about the idea that this might be the best place to make friends! I have been wanting some more vintage friends. (Yes, I have the coord I want to wear for the vintage market all picked out and I am very excited about it.)
I took this picture at the bus stop this morning. I love how these clouds are so beautiful, they don't even look real. They remind me a lot of the clouds that are painted in the backgrounds of the dioramas at the American Museum of Natural History.
I just keep telling myself that better things are on their way. They're just not here yet.
And they can't get here soon enough.









Comments
Post a Comment