But I've made good friends with five a.m Couldn't get to sleep and we couldn't wake up Thinking of the time when we didn't have much
I was immensely grateful that today was Thursday.
Outer(lamb) cardigan: Cider
Yellow cardigan: brand is "ECLECTIC" and I got it at Ross eons ago.
Yellow cardigan: brand is "ECLECTIC" and I got it at Ross eons ago.
Blouse, safety shorts, skirt: Amazon
Tights: Target
Shoes: Fluevog, second-hand (from a friend)
π: Freya
Breeders pin: Etsy
I don't normally like taking photos in this mirror anymore, because having not for so long, it really made me realize how wonky it was making my see myself, but I had to take a pic so you could really get a sense of the vibrancy of the yellow. I actually LOVE yellow, and I love this shade of yellow in particular.
I was awakened early again this morning far earlier than I would have preferred, hahahaha.
I bought a NEW new sketchbook (lmao, I know, I KNOW), and have started drawing again:
Truthfully, it's nothing special, but I am hoping to maybe do a little online comic or something in the near future. I can only draw faces now, I want to get back to doing whole bodies again. I have been trying to draw hands, bodies, varied faces, etc.
I saw this yesterday at the curb where you can cross the highway in either direction. I couldn't tell what it was until I was right over it. I just thought it was so cute! What a fun thing to do~!
Here is hoping that tomorrow is even better than today!













Comments
Post a Comment