And the ink stains that are dried upon some line That keeps you in the backroads By the rivers of my memory That keeps you ever gentle on my mind
Today was certainly a Monday.
Outer cardigan: Cider
Cardigan: Jane Marple (second-hand)
Blouse, skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Tights: Target
Shoes: Alegria Peanuts collection
Purse: true vintage, no label
π: Freya
I had really wanted today's coord to be especially cute, but I think it just fell flat. It squished me in weird places. It also rained today, and I should have brought a proper rain jacket, but I was more preoccupied with being cute than actually being functional. Even my Mickey Mouse umbrella was a stupid idea. I should have brought a better umbrella. Tomorrow I have another coord planned that I think will be much better, but I will also have better planned for the weather. There's also supposed to be lightning and thunder.
Even seeing this angel number first thing in the morning could not make me not sad.
My hair is officially too long for me (again), and I might give it a wee trim tonight. It has now reached a length in which it annoys me, and since the lengths are uneven, a trim could make it all uniform. I cut my bangs last week a bit short (almost TOO short), but thankfully, my hair grows very quickly. Right now everything annoys me, so I am trying to not.... act irrationally. :/
I am just so sad and disappointed in everything right now. My vocal cords are inflamed, so I won't even try to sing until tomorrow. Every day that I don't or can't sing sets be back for weeks and it sends me into a spiral. I just feel so endlessly depleted and sad and always at the mercy of other people's bad habits and addiction issues.
I know that better days have to be ahead, I just wish they were here now. π




Comments
Post a Comment