He couldn't leave a finer life Always hugging the ground And crying out for me
I was in love with today's coord. ππ
The Breeders t-shirt: eBay
Cardigan, skirt safety shorts: Amazon
Tights: Target
Shoes: Hot Chocolate Design
Undies: Freya
Broach: vintage
I decided that I simply COULD NOT WAIT to wear my new Breeders shirt, so I completely changed the planned coord for today so I could wear this instead! :D It's been a long time since I wore this skirt, and I feel as though I avoided wearing it in order to make myself small or to shrink myself down into a more approachable, digestible version of myself. I decided that I didn't want to do that today. I really, REALLY love the t-shirt with a coord combo (in lieu of wearing a blouse of some kind or something). I usually save my shirts for Fridays, but I just wanted to feel comfortable and confident. I love that I can fully button this cardigan and hide my shirt, and then unbutton it for breaks or my lunch (like it's my Superman costume under my Clark Kent suit or something, hahahaha).
May I just say--I absolutely detest the time changes. We actually voted to get rid of the daylight savings nonsense, and it never went away (which only strengthens my growing skepticism towards voting, like NGL πΏ). It's MIDNIGHT O'CLOCK again when I leave in the morning, and it's done tremendous NO GOOD to my brain. :(
At least I had a cute coord to make the day a little easier! π»πππ












Comments
Post a Comment