everybody wants to be a cat

 On Saturday, my mom and I went to the second-ever San José Cat Day!

20260328_120825

20260328_080756

I, of, course had to dress on-theme! (I also had my cat-shaped purse and my Disney cat backpack I got for Christmas, but I forgot to take pictures of those. 😔)

 20260328_111556
 I love San José. It's such a charming city.

20260328_111612
The downtown is just so charming and so cute.

20260328_111608
I mean looooook at this!!!!

My mom and I took a break halfway through the event to have lunch at the best sushi place ever!

20260328_123232

20260328_123134

20260328_123330

20260328_125709
25/10 for the sushi, ------0/10 for the music. If I had to listen to Taylor Shit one more time, I was going to throw up!!! 

20260328_130442

20260328_132256
All the vendors were so nice and all of the merch was soooo cute!

20260328_134434

20260328_134628
Random detour to take pictures of this horsie! 

20260328_135219  

20260328_135235

20260328_135932

20260328_135948
This mural was soooo cute (and huge).

20260328_140000
Instead of two wolves, I have three pandas inside me.

20260328_140004
Most specifically this Huck Finn-coded red panda, hahaha.

20260328_140242
Like this is sooooooo charming!!!!

It was such a cute event, and San José just understands whimsy. 

20260328_140253
 
 20260328_140258

20260328_140256
This mural was so cool.

We then headed to Campbell....
20260328_143915

20260328_143922
This building was so neat, but we were trying to get photos of it whilst people were going in and out because of an actual funeral. :x

20260328_145911
We made it to the Motherland!!!!

20260328_145936

20260328_145939

20260328_151012 20260328_150342

20260328_150345

20260328_151009

20260328_151047

I was on a mission and new EXACTLY what I wanted.

20260328_151832
AND! I got two of the outfits I had been eying from the handbook!

20260328_154621
A Shamrock Shake and a hot fudge sundae to celebrate!

20260328_171801
She is HOME!

20260328_171750
Casino hates her because she stinks like that store, hahaha!

20260328_172412

20260328_172445

20260328_172548
She's basically me! (I set this up this way on purpose! hahaha)

20260328_191839
I even got home in time to do my delicates laundry in the afternoon! :D

Comments