And I won't tell if you won't tell We'll run from the nuns and Orson Welles
Spring is finally here. πΎπ±πΏπ
Cardigan: true vintage (eBay)
Blouse: Simple Retro
Skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Socks: some pop-up store in Times Square
Shoes: Duck Feet, second-hand
Skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Socks: some pop-up store in Times Square
Shoes: Duck Feet, second-hand
For the last couple of weeks, we had this insidious heatwave. It only cooled down a little bit. I thought it would be cool enough to wear the wool, and I was sadly mistaken! It got up to 84° real feel, when it was supposed to be around 73° (ugh).
It's nice to have the dawn again in the morning.
I spent a good chunk of Saturday afternoon mending things. One of the annoying things of buying vintage online is sometimes they won't disclose that the whole garment is riddled with holes.
Laying the garment out to see if I like the way that it all looks together.
I thought this was tremendously funny, but I don't think anyone else found it quite as amusing as I did.
I had the sewing stuff out, so just decided to sew and mend everything that was on that docket.
I sewed up the lamb's wool sweater and ate a cheese burger and finally saw Sinners!
Angel numbers continue to follow me everywhere I go. π Maybe Spring will bring magic!
















Comments
Post a Comment