There's a world under it I think I see it sailing away

 It was certainly a very long weekend.

20260216_104152

I had the house to myself for most of a 3-day weekend.

20260214_124437

Saturday started off with my iPod Classic perhaps *officially* dying. I am going to try some hacks, but I think that it might officially be gone. :(

20260214_111626
Since Saturday was Valentine's Day, I wore my Queen of Broken Hearts shirt. I had cried so much for days, and my eyes were swollen and purple.

20260214_100855
Saturday was the only day that had any kind of break in the rain, so that was my outside laundry day.

20260214_105611
Snoopy with a heart, because I will always still have hope.
20260215_091053
The rain was pretty relentless all weekend.

20260213_210119
I got this book awhile a go, and I am giving myself the challenge of reading a book a month. So far I am not very far into it because the print is small and the text is very wordy.

20260215_092718

20260215_103230
Sunday was a little better (the little dimple on my chin area where my nerve damage is was giving me a very hard time).

20260215_103037
The cats were NOT having the pouring rain.

20260215_140242

20260215_135114
I got to spend time with friends I didn't get to see in years. There's something magical about going to Shari's when it rains, and watching the rain out of those beautiful windows.

20260215_152741
The cats were VERY happy I was home.

20260216_104230

20260216_104334

20260216_111717

Sunday was the last day of the long weekend, and I put on a bit of make-up because it was set to expire. My eyes are still recovering, but they are ever on the mend.


I usually don't like the long weekends, as I find them disorienting. This one just happened to be okay-ish. I was alone for most of it, and it felt actually restorative instead of suffocating like they usually do. I just got to clean and do laundry and set up for the coming week, but I got to do so in peace. I love my family, but sometimes I just need a break, especially when it's storming outside and I am stuck inside. 

It's supposed to rain straight through until Friday.

恭喜發財! 新年快樂!  旧正月おめでとうございます! 🔥🐎🧧🥟🍜

I gotta go and buy red envelopes (lol). 🙈

Comments