it's rainin', rainin' outside I'll be out there in a little while 'Cause you see, rain reminds me of you

 Oh, to walk around as if  living in a Mazzy Star song.

KUJICAM_2026-02-10-19-40-28_developed

KUJICAM_2026-02-11-08-20-29_developed

20260211_064059
I was awakened this morning by the cats bickering and the rain pouring. (I know those sound like song lyrics, hahaha! Maybe I shall keep those for later!)

20260211_064908
With the coming of spring, the days have been getting lighter, but this morning, it was dark and bleak again. There was a break in the rain, and then a sudden downpour in the dark right as I was getting to the bus stop.

20260211_065706

20260211_065651

20260211_065656

20260211_065629
Today's commute was a rain-soaked blur.

20260211_071417
I wasn't able to take photos today in my usual spot, but this photo made me think of my grandmother. 

20260211_071500
Purse, shoes, jacket, and all.

I caught an earlier bus last night and walked home in the twilight in the pouring rain. I even saw a giant bobcat.

20260210_175246

20260210_175255

20260210_174837

20260210_174506
The bobcat is in this photo if you zoom in.

20260210_174516

20260210_165239

20260210_164536
My ✨Analog Bag✨

20260210_071459
Yesterday had a surprise appearance of pants.

20260210_071139

20260210_071310
πŸ‘✨

I have been so irritable lately. I am miserable. Aside from the news being overwhelming, I am exhausted by my personal life, and I am running out of an ability to deal with commuting. I think it's making me reach a breaking point, and it is turning me into someone I don't want to be. I am so miserable. My body can't take it anymore. The 12 hour days are so brutal.  Everything feels like a chore. There is no joy in anything, I don't have time for anything. I feel as though I am being crushed by existence. 

I have recently discovered Mazzy Star! I realized I knew one song by them, but didn't know that it was them. They were suggested to me by Tidal because I love both The Breeders and Veronica Falls, and you know what? Tidal was certainly not wrong! Plus, their lead singer is Mexicana! What exciting, new-to-me find! :D



Comments