First I'm gonna make it Then I'm gonna break it 'til it falls apart

 A reprieve before it rains again tomorrow.

20260223_071131

20260223_071221

20260223_071209

20260223_071159

20260223_071256

Outer cardigan: true vintage, second-hand
Girl Scout cardigan: true vintage, second-hand
Blouse, skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Tights: Target
Shoes: second-hand, Sven clogs
Undies: Freya

This outfit is a new coord! I am quite pleased with it. It's very comfortable and I am very happy with how it came out. I wanted to get one of these cutie coords in this week, because the rain starts up again tomorrow. :(

Narrator Voice: she was supposed to be studying....

20260223_071536

And she absolutely..... was not......

Screenshot_20260223_070656_One UI Home

This week is going to be a very hard week, so I am trying to be as gentle with myself as possible.  I can already feel it in my body, my entire nervous system is acting up and dysregulated in preparations for how awful this week is going to be.

Comments