Well, how come you only want tomorrow With its promise of something hard to do A real life adventure woth more than pieces of gold
It has been a new year for an entire week. What a year this entire week has been.
Blouse, skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Cardigan: thrifted
Outer cardigan: Simple Retro
Shoes: Duck Feet, second-hand
Tights: Target
Undies: Playful Promises
Love this coord so much, it makes me so happy.
Shoes: Duck Feet, second-hand
Tights: Target
Undies: Playful Promises
Love this coord so much, it makes me so happy.
Today is David Bowie's birthday. Ten years ago today, he released his final record, and passed away 2 days later. He knew he was terminal when he was making this record. He literally made art into his grave, and I find that to be so aspirational.
I am still coming down from being sick, but I am trying today without the meds, because the meds really do a number on my poor body. I am going to try to sing tonight after a gentle warm up.
I wish that so much of my life were not dependent on everyone else and their bullshit. :(
I am still coming down from being sick, but I am trying today without the meds, because the meds really do a number on my poor body. I am going to try to sing tonight after a gentle warm up.
I wish that so much of my life were not dependent on everyone else and their bullshit. :(







Comments
Post a Comment