well, let's try this again!

I literally wrote this whole thing, and Blogger lost it, so let's try AGAIN!!

Yesterday, my friend Susan and I went to the ZOO!!! We brought our "babies."

20251228_123558

20251228_123939

20251228_132013

20251228_132646

20251228_132653

20251228_133538

20251228_133553

20251228_134026

20251228_134035

20251228_134437

20251228_134441

20251228_135612
This is such a great shot of Pacha.

20251228_144433
I always tell her she is pretty and she always turns around to look at me when I say it.

20251228_144525

20251228_144607

20251228_144614

20251228_145539

20251228_145845

20251228_150330
This is so Jurassic Park-coded, lol.

20251228_151300

20251228_151529

20251228_152611

20251228_153323

20251228_154529
Hello, Aslan.

 20251228_155256

20251228_155302
Our kids doing a long-standing, time-honoured Rite of Passage.

20251228_160309

20251228_160304

20251228_161428
POV: Trader Joe's when "Don't Stop Believin'" comes on the in-store radio.

20251228_155823
 I love how whimsical the SF Zoo is.

20251228_160656
The warthog being the same size as the elephant SENT ME.

20251228_161830
The cutest bike helmet ever.

20251228_171546
My squad.

20251228_180431
Also my squad (preventing me from watching TV, hahaha).

20251228_194501
πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Comments