The shadow on the moon Fantastic view Thinking of things to do

 πŸŒ•πŸΊπŸΎπŸš‰

Final full moon of the year, and it's a Super of Super Moons. πŸ’žπŸ’˜

20251203_175157
My view of her last night coming home.

Yesterday was my grandparents' 80th wedding anniversary. I felt it more acutely than I have other years. I don't think the full moon is helping with that any.

20251202_184721

20251202_184933

Tuesday before the full moon (although it was already pretty full and I was FEELING it), I had an intense bout of crying. I was determined to do something about it. I trusted my gut on something, and I am allowing myself to trust it, because I know I am right. I did a Bay Leaf Spell, and whispered what I wanted as I wrote it down on bay leaves.

20251202_184935
I waited for them to cool, and then later that night, blew them into the wind, to carry them off to become real.


20251203_174218
Last night when I came home, the moon had a purple sheen on her.

This is what the  moon looked like when I got up and left for work this morning:
20251204_064423

20251204_064445

20251204_064449
Okay, FINE, that is indeed a "Super" Moon.

20251204_065423
On my way!

20251204_071152
Before you ask, I was, in fact, quite cold.

20251204_071202
How cute is she, though?

Gotta rep my werewolves on a full moon:
20251204_071236

20251204_071244

20251204_081416


20251204_083645

20251204_083706
Treats for my sausages!!!!

Everything in downtown San Francisco is decorated and has been basically since Halloween. It still feels less festive this year. We decorated the office (and it's quite cute), and I may post photos of that later this week or early next week. I haven't decorated at home yet. It just doesn't feel very much like Christmas this year. I am even trying harder than I usually do. I haven't started listening to Christmas music yet

Sunday, I am taking a friend I haven't seen in a VERY long time to Filoli for her first time! It's always super cute decorated for Christmas, so that should be very fun. I will love playing tour guide lol lol lol.

I also still haven't fully transitioned into my winter clothes yet. I am not ready to give some of my items up!  I am also such a weenie when it comes to being cold, I don't know why I am like this! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜£πŸ˜« I mean, lol, like I DO know why I am like this, and it's because I want to be warm, functional, and fashionable, heavy on the fashionable

I made my wishes, I cast my spells, I did my shadow work, and now I await my beautiful manifestations to come in. Happy Full Moon. πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’˜
My heart's so full and fat
Go get her

Comments