Scrabbled and we slept Through the window came the rain
Well, today was certainly A Day.
My morning started with a torrential downpour and my bus stop being flooded.
It was still midnight o'clock outside.
UGH.
I did see an angel number, though (even if all the trains were completely messed up AF).
I forgot my mask this morning :(
Switched out of my boots and into my flats for the office.
It is so bleak and ....yet simultaneously cozy?
I brought in my "Huck Finn" Snoopy for my desk! Hee hee!
For the last several days, most SF was without power! I am so glad that it's back now. Two of the major downtown stations were also closed because of the power, and MUNI was completely down. BART was SUCH A MESS this morning.
I cannot believe Christmas is this week! Even after T-rexmas, it still doesn't FEEL like Christmas. :( I am hoping to watch a couple more Christmas specials or something to get in the holiday mood. SOMETHING, you know?
I bought myself my own Christmas presents again. I knew that no one was going to buy me what I actually wanted, so I just bought it for myself. It was a Snoopy-heavy self-gifting Christmas this year. π
Thankfully, I have a facemask for the ride home tonight. π Hopefully, BART won't still be completely WRECKED tomorrow, too, and I can get home in one piece.












Comments
Post a Comment