One of these days, he's gonna make you pay, and you'll go straight to...

 WHAT A WEEKEND

20251221_154933
This photo of me falling down the stairs and knocking over all of the things was a vibe of the whole weekend.

20251219_180144
Friday night it was storming, and everything was delayed.

20251219_185642

20251219_185644
Came home to the little blind box I ordered! I love him!!!

I had to assemble all of the gift bags for T-rexmas:

20251219_201718

20251219_201952
I had to tie all the little scarves and ties on by hand.

20251219_202512
Pebbles supervised.

20251219_203429

20251219_203329
If this looks messy and chaotic, it's because it absolutely was.

20251219_202930

20251219_204046
Casino also "helped."

20251219_203740
Chaos [Dino] Train! 😜

20251220_093130
Saturday was all about chores and trying to beat the rain whilst doing so.

 20251220_110850

20251220_110857
The rain mixed with the fog for an incredible effect.

Saturday was also my mom's last day of work ever, so we went out for Peruvian food to celebrate!

20251220_170143

20251220_171821

20251220_172641
Some of the best food I will ever have.


We then drove around to look at Xmas lights!
20251220_181513
There were so many deer out! It was the night before the Solstice, and deer sightings at the time of the Solstice are supposed to be very auspicious. (there were also people laying on the ground there in the rain for some reason?????)

20251220_181250 20251220_181330

20251220_190836

20251220_224840
Pebbles and her (my) heated blanket.

20251221_100047
Sunday was the Solstice, and my heart was so happy that the sun is now going to be returning!

20251221_154546
Had to get ready for T-Rexmas!

20251221_155226
My mom chose her penguin, hahahaha!

20251221_154615
It was storming pretty badly. :(

20251221_160439
I wore fuzzy socks over my normal socks for my rainboots!

20251221_155609
Meanwhile, Pebbles and Toast got to stay in bed and be cute, hee hee.

20251221_183507

20251221_183514
Setting my 13 intentions for the new year. πŸ’—πŸ’–

20251221_163442
Our little "helper" whom we ended up having to fire after one house....πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’

20251221_162738

20251221_170715

It's starting to feel a little bit more like Christmas, but not by much.

Comments