in the morning so clear when the small birds so sweetly sing
It's the last Tuesday of the year. Yesterday was the last Monday of the year. This time of year is so hard on my brain, and the finality of everything really gets to me.
Yesterday my usual spot for fashion pics was occupied.
I improvised (to limited success).
Like I said... I tried (lol).
I love this coord and I have worn it so much this year. I just hadn't worn it in a while.
Blouse, skirt safety shorts, shoes: Amazon
Cardigan: vintage
Wool outer cardigan: vintage (1940s)
Tights: Amazon
Undies: PourMoi (I miss being able to buy from them :( )
Undies: PourMoi (I miss being able to buy from them :( )
Today I had my spot back:
Blouse, skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Cardigan: vintage
Outer wool cardigan: same as yesterday
Tights: Target
Shoes: Duck Feet, second-hand
Tights: Target
Shoes: Duck Feet, second-hand
Undies: Freya
Tomorrow is not only the last Wednesday of the year, it's the last day of the year. I always feel very anxious and sad in the span between Christmas and New Year. It's supposed to start storming again tomorrow. I was up all last night because I wasn't feeling very well, and whilst I feel slightly better today, I am hoping that it's just the air quality and that I am not SICK-sick. I am on DayQuill, and it is kicking my butt! I feel like one of the sloths from Zootopia!
Trying to plan my outfit for tomorrow. Last one of the year, it has to be important. π















Comments
Post a Comment