I′m a love song, just a love song Waiting for the dance floor to fill in To be of use for something π
I was, once again, underdressed for the day. π
It was dark this morning when I left. I know that it's fixing to rain, but it's also just that time of year. This is the hardest stretch for me, the span right before the Winter Solstice where it's night when I leave and when I get home. I never see the sun during this time. It really does a number on my brain. It never used to be this bad. Before 2020, it was never this bad. Now it's VERY BAD.
VERY SAD, but trying.
Blouse, skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Cardigan: true vintage, 1950s
Broach: second-hand, inherited
Breeders pin: Etsy, vintage
Breeders pin: Etsy, vintage
Outer wool jacket: true vintage, 1940s
Tights: Target
Purse: second-hand, St. John's Bay
Shoes: second-hand, Duck Feet shoes
Undies: Freya
Out of the 11 items, 6.5 are sustainable! The Duck Feet shoes were also sustainable when they were made, as the company takes its responsibilities very seriously!
Still getting angel numbers everywhere I turn. Trying to listen and not lose heart.










Comments
Post a Comment