Field and fountain, Moor and mountain, Following yonder Star.

 This weekend was certainly a weekend.

20251213_145520

I have now done multiple "holiday" and "Christmas"-y type events, and I am still very much struggling to feel anything this year.

20251213_110452
Not even these cute cookies can save me hahaha.

20251212_212251

20251212_205858

20251212_205917
I tried to watch this on Friday night, and ended up just turning it off because I couldn't pay attention. :(

20251213_145114
Saturday I did a bunch of chores in the morning and early afternoon. My eyes are red and swollen with how much crying I have been doing. 

20251213_145112

20251213_145246
I am feeling very vain about these, and hoping that I can recover my under-eyes this week.

20251213_145024
I changed into sneakers, but I just wanted to show that I am still not ready to give up Halloween, hahaha.

20251213_163206
I felt pretty "over it" before we even got there (and had no idea how idea how bad it was gonna be).

20251213_173656

My mom and I went to the German International School Christkindlmarkt in Mountain View again this year. It was way more crowded than last year, and I was MISERABLE.

20251213_173638

20251213_173606

20251213_173613

20251213_173702

20251213_181001
The New Agey store mixed Indians LMAO

20251213_185544
I just thought this was πŸ‚aestheticπŸ‚

20251213_185758
Following the star....

20251213_185742
I don't know these lone geese figurines on an otherwise empty lawn just SENT ME.

20251213_190705
This was a new one for us....

The Redwood City live-action Bethlehem has been closed for several years now (RIP), and my mom managed to find this one....

20251213_190931
I don't know why this was so funny to me....

20251213_191808

20251213_193912

20251213_194316

I did like this one, but the vibes were... different....

20251213_200824
This was just so ✨aesthetic✨

20251213_203354
I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS SENT M E.

20251213_203358
Also the store being so...big with so much floor space was also outrageously funny lmao

Comments