Oh no, and everybody's got to live their life And God knows I've got to live mine

 Today is 11/11, and I tried to make wishes all day.

20251110_155853
My beautiful view from my walk home from the dentist yesterday. 

20251110_063922
It's supposed to storm the rest of this week, so we had to take Amadeus down. :(

20251110_171411
The sunset last night was gorgeous, too.

20251110_171557

20251110_171701

20251110_171705

20251110_171708

20251110_171648
Some final moments before putting him away for the rest of the year.

20251111_071613

20251111_071323
Today had a commute full of angel numbers (although my train got stalled for 5 minutes for no reason and I CRIED).

20251111_080358

20251111_080346

Cardigan: Mischief Made (was purchased second-hand, will NOT support them)
Blouse: Cider
Skirt and safety shorts: Amazon
Tights: Target
Shoes: Amazon
Undies: Freya (love them, obsessed)

(*reminder that listing where I got things before boycotts, etc., are not endorsements!)

20251111_082904
I found this in the purse my friend bought me for my birthday! I LAUGHED!

2025-11-10-143750353
Nothing to see here but a dorky girl who just loves Snoopy!

I am definitely feeling considerably less negative than last week! That's always a bonus, right? I am trying! Not ready to put Halloween to bed just yet. :( Still jut out here doing the very best that I can with what I can. 

Comments