Driving late at night I’ll let you listen to the music you like Then I’ll drop you home
What a full weekend.
Saturday night, Joanne and I went to Shari's for the first time in ages. It used to be a Sambo's. π³π¬ Now where near in our lifetimes, but it's something I think about every time I go there! I don't think I had been there since 2014? We were the only people in the restaurant, and got to sit where we wanted, so we got to sit at the window and look at out the waning full moon over the Bay and all the lights sparkling, etc. It was so nice!....
.....UNTIL THIS ANNOYING ASS OLD LADY CAME AND SAY RIGHT BEHIND ME WHEN THE WHOLE DAMN PLACE WAS LITERALLY EMPTY AND PROCEEDED TO YAP ON THE PHONE ON SPEAKER PHONE THE ENTIRE TIME.
We were literally about to LOSE OUR SHIT.
I ended up not getting pie, too, just because I couldn't take it anymore and wanted to get TF out of there.
Next time, beautiful pies! :(
We drove around trying to find an open car wash....
... and ended up just going to the usual spot.
Radio station still does not work, though.
The next day, it was real feel 85°, so I wore shorts.
I look like someone's renegade lost child.
The parking lot reminded us of this scene in Labyrinth.
We had a snack in a place I had never been before! I am a 4th generation San Franciscan, and I had NEVER been inside the Palace Hotel! (I was so excited, my hands were shaking, lol.)
This was incredible and I already want a second one.
We went to the Molskine store (the true purpose of our adventure), and they had a Peanuts collab, and naturally, I gave in and bought something.
Maybe I can convince them to sell/give me the store displays, hee hee.
























Comments
Post a Comment