Zoo Fest 2025!

Well, Flickr is back, which means you get a  zooventure recap after all! :D 

20251018_11223120251018_112538

20251018_08305420251018_083105

First: a fit check!

I took my friend Bernice to the zoo on Saturday for Zoo Fest, and a special members-only preview of the new silverback, Clyde! 

20251018_112454 20251018_112243

20251018_114350 

20251018_11520920251018_115213

20251018_115423 
Bernice brought her for-realsies camera, and took all kinds of amazing pictures!

20251018_115558 20251018_115604

20251018_121144 
Treat time! :D

20251018_123432 20251018_12394120251018_124355(0) 20251018_132430 20251018_132653 20251018_13385120251018_134056 20251018_134807 20251018_14002420251018_135628 20251018_14045020251018_140703 20251018_141615 20251018_141655
20251018_141716 

20251018_143135 20251018_142522 20251018_143238 20251018_143507 20251018_143901 20251018_144400

20251018_150548
We have this wreath at our house as we speak! (LOL)

It was such a beautiful and pleasantly warm day at the zoo on Saturday. Most of the animals were very active and all of the decorations were just sooooo cute! I have a busy weekend this next coming weekend, but I might want to go back--maybe in the morning on Sunday or something. I feel bad because I haven't been able to do any fun autumnal things this year. I did get to finally put up Amadeus last week (post about that forthcoming!). I was invited to go to a petting zoo at a pumpkin farm yesterday, and I was just too bogged down with chores to go. Hoping to make the very best of these next couple of weeks!

Comments