Move around the autumn sky With measured dignity But my Venus and my Mars Are set to clash
Hey, kids, how's it goin'?
(My Venus and Mars are the same sign, Leo! HA!)
Trying a new-ish format for the photos and layout to see if I like it or not. This last full moon in Aries was VERY powerful and really got to me emotionally.
Saturday's outside delicates laundry in the mobile washer 'fit!
That is...if Pebbles will get off the washer so I can move it outside!
πΉ
Having a no good, absolutely rotten time of things.
Had to go on an outing to get alcohol for a family party (ugh), and I tried to have some werewolf spirit.
Me, wanting to be anywhere else.
I was trying to pick things based on the attractiveness (to me) of their labels. Nothing that I picked was chosen (hahaha). I don't really drink alcohol, so I was very much useless in this regard, I am afraid. I was/am not the correct choice for this task, but, thankfully, my mother was much better at it than I.
I am going to the zoo with a friend on Saturday in hopes that that will cheer me up! I will have to plan out what I am wearing, plan out my grocery delivery and what time I am going to do my laundry, etc. I can't just go out and do things, everything has to be a chore, I'm afraid. I wish I could be that person who just threw all their responsibilities away, but I have never been and know I could never be that person.
I will at least try to make the rest of this better than last week.


















Comments
Post a Comment