'Cause we can make it love again And it's time to start things over And we can come back from the dead And feed this endless hunger
It's that time of year again.
Sights like this used to be to cozy, now they just fill me with dread.
Nothing has felt very Halloween-y this year. I guess because nothing feels magical anymore, and the world is too filled with its real-world horrors for fictional ones to have any kind of a punch. I am doing one autumnal thing this weekend, but really, everything is just too sad for me. :(
Trying to make the best of things.
At least my coords this week have all been so cute thus far. I think this one has been my fave, though.
My sweet friend I commute with in the evening brought me these treats! She is such a kind lady.
Also, I want it known that I am VERY CONCERNED about shit happening in the world RN, I just don't want to talk/type about it b c Big Brother, etc. I know people who know me would know this about me, but I feel as though it still needs to be said. Sigh.










Comments
Post a Comment