I had a full-blown panic attack yesterday morning.

20250714_070645
This video is from a few weeks ago, when I had no idea that my semi-idyllic commute would be completely upended.

Yesterday, the bus schedules changed. There was no on-board announcement in the weeks prior. There was no Riders' Digest letting people know there would be changes. I went out at my usual time, and there was no bus for half an hour. I started openly sobbing and shaking. I climaxed into a full panic attack, complete with disassociation. In the evening, the PM bus left "early." I checked the timetables online, and saw that the whole schedule, the whole system had changed.

My chest still hurts from the panic attack yeterday.

I now have to leave 15 minutes earlier and catch the bus at the time I would have normally left my house.

I have been up since 1:15am because I woke up and have a three hour panic attack, unable to go back to sleep. I just want to catch a break. Please.

Comments