something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.
Yesterday and today, I tried two completely new coords using some fave items (to varying results)
Blouse, skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Cardigan: Vintage, second-hand
Tights: Target
Shoes: Duckfeet (second-hand)
Undies: PourMoi
This coord was cuter and more flattering in my head, unfortunately. I might try wearing a different set under it next time to see if that helps. I also might want to try it with a different skirt to see if that also helps.
Yesterday was A. Lot.
I still found hearts in strange places.
Blouse, skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Cardigan: Jane Marple, second-hand
Tights: Amazon
Shoes: Dansko
Undies: PourMoi
I definitely think today's coord went much better. I almost got rid of this blouse, but I couldn't bring myself to get rid of it, and I am SO HAPPY that I didn't! I also almost got rid of this Jane Marple cardigan, and am so grateful that I didn't. I just love this one so much. I am going to start rotating into my coords more.
Last Friday, I remembered that this existed. I went back yesterday and took photos of it. I remember seeing it for the first time when I started working downtown in 2014. It reminded me of the film Newsies. I remember taking photos of it through the literal and figurative lens of the 2014 Instagram filters. My world was so different in 2014.
Yesterday morning, I put a new hair care product in my hair to keep it smooth. It didn't work, lmao.














Comments
Post a Comment