Sky so blue but my head's a mess And I know you, yeah, you try your best To keep that big bad world out there

 I try to enjoy little moments for what they are as much as I can.

20250714_170951

20250714_065119
Yesterday morning was so foggy and damp, it was borderline raining.

20250714_070339 20250714_070645
Off on my silly little adventure.

20250714_072935
Seeing my angel numbers is always a good sign.

20250714_075117
Train ghoooossst.

20250714_080008

20250714_080022

20250714_082810

Cardigan: true vintage, second-hand
Blouse: Cider
Skirt and safety shorts: Amazon
Tights: Target
Shoes: Dankso
Broach: true vintage, inherited
Undies: PourMoi.

On Saturday, my two blouses from Cider were delivered. I wore this green and yellow coord yesterday. I wasn't as excited about it as I was for the one I had planned for today, but it ended up being the cuter of the two coords. πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’

20250714_080841
What a view.

20250714_152800
Also an amazing view.

I detest any kind of disruption to my schedule, or any deviation from the norm; it upsets the apple cart of my entire system. I had a dentist appointment, and had to leave work early for it. I did enjoy that my dental hygienist was an old childhood friend, and it was so nice to catch up with her!! 


20250714_170224

Resplendent views from my walk home from the dentist. :)

20250714_170721

20250714_170904

20250714_170950

20250714_170956 20250714_174911
20250714_174451
This pin came in, a gift for my friend who is leaving. πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”

I was the most excited about today's coord, but way less happy with it. :(
20250715_081455

20250715_081500

20250715_081726

20250715_081727

20250715_081726

Cardigan: true vintage, second-hand
Blouse: Cider
Skirt and safety shorts: Amazon
Tights: Target
Clogs: Sven Clogs
Undies: PourMoi

Yes, I know I am being SILLY, and I know it looks just fine, lol.

20250715_072857
At least I got my angel numbers again this morning.


Comments