If I saw you now Could I look in your eyes? Do you think of me Like I dream of you?

Today was the first time in a few weeks that really felt like ✨summer✨.

After a general case of melancholy and what felt like a dearth of summery experiences, today felt very summery.

20250711_130513

It was an incredibly difficult week, but I tried really hard. At least all my coords were cute!

20250709_080737

20250709_081042

20250709_081141

Cardigan: second-hand
Top, safety shorts, skirt: Amazon
Tights: Target
Shoes: Sven clogs, second-hand
Undies: PourMoi

20250710_071945
Yesterday was the Full Moon, and I was FEELING it.

20250710_080500

20250710_080455(0)

20250710_080518

Cardigan: LadybugCA
Blouse, skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Tights: Target
Shoes: Hot Chocolate
Undies: PourMoi

20250710_075108

20250710_073825

20250710_072846
 πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

20250710_071151
I love this photo.

Today was Friday, so I went pretty casual! πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜œ

20250711_080246

20250711_080205

20250711_080207

Shirt: Snoopy (Amazon)
Workout pants: Danskin (Amazon)
Sneakers: fake Converse, Amazon
Cardigan: second-hand
Socks (they are Halloween animal socks, lmao): no idea, they just appeared one day

I wore this exact outfit last Friday on 4th of You LIE.


It's... VERY humid:
20250711_080443

20250711_080446

20250711_125747
They were setting up CHRISTMAS in the lobby. >:(

20250711_113057
I ordered chicken katsu curry because....*gestures broadly*.

20250711_130526
Got my free Slurpee!!! eeeeee!

20250711_080459
Hoping for a blissful, restful weekend!


Comments