Everybody knows Everywhere I go I can never run and I cannot hide
Yesterday's coord was so cute and so flattering, but I was very hard to capture through photo.
Cardigan: true vintage
Blouse, skirt, safety shorts: Amazon
Tights: Target
Shoes: Sven Clogs
Undies: PourMoi
I am bloated and miserable again. Not as bad as the usual bloat, but it's not the best, either. I am in a lot of discomfort. I am just miserable right now in general. This week is a short work week, and so I am trying to really dress up as much as I can. (Today's coord was FLOP, but at least I tried.) I am trying really hard. My personal life is not great (and of course dealing with manufactured crises is NOT my fave), the state of the world is horrifying, and my professional life is not my best, either. I have therapy, so I hope that helps. Here's hoping that tomorrow is better.





Comments
Post a Comment