Welcome to your life There's no turning back

 I had the MOST magical weekend. I haven't been happy like this in so long!

20250621_152931

20250620_201034
The first sunset of Official Summer.™

20250620_210010

20250620_210015
I sat outside doing my delicates laundry in my portable washer until it was dark and all the crickets came out.

20250621_091237
The next day, I was off to take my friends to the Disney Museum! I absolutely over-dressed!

20250621_121624
We had the most wonderful lunch and this was the best donut I've ever had!


20250621_153330

20250621_153207

20250621_153336
It was probably the most beautiful day in the Presidio. Not a cloud in the sky, and not windy at all. I wish I had taken more photos, but I was just living in the moment.

20250621_173721
After we went to Japantown and had the most wonderful dinner!

20250621_191614

20250621_210104
After dinner, we went to one of the blind box stores!

20250621_210124
This is the one I got! It reminds me of my friend Emily.

I ordered the two I really wanted from the same set on eBay (LOL).

It was such a beautiful and magical day. I hadn't had this much fun in such a long time. It also felt like I was hanging out with friends in a way I hadn't felt before, and it actually makes me emotional talking about it. It was like I had the friends I always wanted for the first time ever in my whole life. πŸ₯Ί

We are already planning our next adventure! πŸ’–πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜

Sunday, I just sat at home doing more laundry, dishes, and other chores. It was nice to just sit in quiet and have Aggretsuko playing in the background. Is this what peace and happiness looks and feels like?

Comments